Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Walter Hoffman
Dr. Walter Hoffman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hoffman is affiliated with United Memorial Med Ctr, Batavia, Ny, Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital and Saint Joseph`s Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Hoffman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Walter Hoffman has the following 16 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Walter Hoffman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Walter Hoffman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Walter Hoffman yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Hoffman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
United Memorial Med Ctr, Batavia, Ny
Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Saint Joseph`s Hospital
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
St Joseph Campus
Sisters Of Charity HospitalSt Joseph Campus
St. Joseph Hospital
Women and Children's Hospital
United Memorial Medical Center
Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
49 Years Experience
State University of New York at Buffalo
Graduated in 1964
Kaleida Health System
Dr. Walter Hoffman accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsBUFFALO ORTHOPAEDIC GROUP, 192 Park Club Ln, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Walter Hoffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.