Dr. Walter J Hubickey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter J Hubickey?

Waste of money

I drove 30 mins and waited 2 hours to see this doctor with my small child only to be told I need to come back when my eye tears. I clearly asked the girl on the phone if I needed to wait and she said no he will be able to see it. The Dr was walking backwards toward the door as he was talking to me. A total waste of $60

An Ideal Experience

I found Dr. Hubickey to be a warm human being who was also very precise in his observations and measurements regarding my eyes. I felt very confident in him and his staff, and look forward to dealing with him in the future.

outstanding doctor

Dr Hubickey was professional and thorough. He told me what was happening to my eye and explained my options. I have suggested that my wife see him. I will certainly go back when I need eye care.

Excellent Physician and Lasik Surgeon

Dr. Hubickey did Lasik Surgery on both my eyes two years ago and I highly recommend him . I follow up yearly at his office. Very caring and compassionate towards his patients and has an excellent staff .