Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Hyde Jr
Dr. Walter Hyde Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX, with another office in Lubbock, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hyde is affiliated with Covenant Hospital Levelland, Covenant Children's Hospital and Covenant Hospital Plainview. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Hyde Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Hyde is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Covenant Hospital Levelland
Covenant Children's Hospital
Covenant Hospital Plainview
Covenant Medical Center
University Medical Center - Lubbock
Highland Medical Center
Lakeside Medical Center
University Medical Center
30 Years Experience
The University of Texas at San Antonio
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Walter Hyde Jr in this video.
Dr. Walter Hyde Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.