Dr. Walter J Jacques Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Walter J Jacques?

We love Dr. Jacques...He is very thorough, he has always been right with his diagnosis. We request him everytime..

The dr spent about 20 seconds with my son and, I felt, did not properly check him out. My son went in for a stomach ache, sore throat, coughing, sneezing, etc. He listen to his breathing for 2 breaths and said he had a virus and to drink lots of fluids. Never felt his stomach for his stomach ache, never looked in his ears in case he had an ear infection, never asked us any questions. I will never go back to him. In the past, I had usually remembered to request not to get him and I forgot this time and now I remember why I had an issue with him.

Dr Jacques my favorite at Hamilton Pediatrics

He is always on the money when it comes to a diagnosis.When the other doctors in the practice want a second opinion, it is always he that rely upon. He explains things in terms that you can understand. He treats your kids as if they were his.