Dr. Walter D Jones III Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Walter D Jones III?

Does not put the patient first

When I had shingles, Dr. Jones could not manage to work me in. He told his receptionist to send me to Urgent Care. When I ran out of the nerve pain meds prescribed at urgent care, he would not renew the RX. "We don't do that," he told his receptionist to tell me. "Try Ibuprofin." Ibuprofin does not work on nerve pain. Shingles is extremely painful, and I felt he was completely unconcerned. This was the final straw, after forgiving six or seven errors on the part of him or his office staff. Three times within a month my husband or I had to return to get a prescription filled out correctly. Dates or dosages were left out. Phone-in prescriptions are not done as promised. It's frustrating to go to the pharmacy, wait in line, and they have not heard from Dr.Jones. I have been waiting for an imaging center to contact me about a mammogram. I was told not to call them, they would call me. It's been more than a month..In the ten years we saw our former doctor in Orange County, there were NEVER such errors. While having a pelvic exam, he invited his assistant to come over and have a look through the speculum while I was splayed open in the stirrups! He did not ask my permission. I was offended and embarrassed. I have also been told the wrong appointment time. I arrived at the time shown on the little card and was told to come back in an hour, even though I showed the card to them. I want more professionalism. I can forgive his not being warm and fuzzy, but not being cold and unconcerned, and making frequent mistakes.

Purely Reactionary Medicine

He does not believe in precautionary medicine. He will not even address your concerns until you are either in chronic pain or bleeding profusely from wounds that won't heal. He will not even entertain the request for a cancer screening.If you looking for preventative health care look elsewhere.