Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Walter R Frank III has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Frank properly diagnosed my prostate cancer. He claimed he could do all forms of treatment including surgery and radiation. When I told him I preferred to see a nationally-known radiation oncologist that treats nothing but prostate cancer, he became very upset, told me this clinic was not a qualified specialist, and refused to serve any longer as my local urologist. My wife and I thought this was very unprofessional.
This is the absolute worse of the worse his license should be revoked ...he has no compassion.. An overweight, heavy handed rude arrogant moron. Good eample of how some people get through medical school who have no business being a doctors and care less about patients. The only thing this man practices is making money. Avoid at all costs.
30 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Walter R Frank III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Walter R Frank III in this video.
Dr. Walter R Frank III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Georgetown, SC.