Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Leino Jr
Dr. Walter Leino Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Superior, WI, with other offices in Sandstone, MN and Ely, MN (and 1 other location). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Leino is affiliated with Pine Medical Center, Ely Bloomenson Community Hospital and St. Mary's Hospital of Superior. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Leino Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Leino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pine Medical Center
Ely Bloomenson Community Hospital
St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
Miller Dwan Medical Center
44 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Walter Leino Jr in this video.
Dr. Walter Leino Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Superior, WI.