Dr. Walter Levitsky Jr Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

overperscriber

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Personally i think he over perscribes medication at first he gave 8mgs a day pf klonopin then he upped it to 10mgs then brought it back down to 8mgs then 7mgs a day and stayed at 7 mgs which is alot yes i do need this medication but i think 5mgs a day is good for me 7-10mgs is too much for anybody also he gave me .3 of clonidine 4x daily thats a crazy high dose for anybody also he gave me promethazine 50mg 4x daily also a high dose for anybody he also gave me gabapentin 800mg 3x daily which i think was a normal dose also gave me adderall 30mg 2x daily which i think is a normal dose so all those meds then he cut me gave me a month of everything then said thats it u got to go somewhere else with all those meds at all those different strengths u can die coming off all that especially the klonopin which I've been on for almost 20 years the other meds ive been on also not as long though i think he should have his license taken away i can have a seizure and die from coming off the klonopin plus everything else he gave me giving all thise meds and look at the doses so very high and I'm not the only one i cant believe he can still practice the board of medicine should know all he does and what he gives people for meds especially some of the doses are very high! He needs to be looked at and the board should see his records and take his license to be a doctor

Posted on March 15th, 2017