Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Lovern
Dr. Walter Lovern, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yakima, WA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Lovern is affiliated with Providence Yakima Medical Center, Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital and Yakima Regional Cardiac Care and Yakima Valley Mem. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Lovern has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Lovern is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Yakima Medical Center
Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Yakima Regional Cardiac Care and Yakima Valley Mem
Yakima Regional Hospital
43 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Walter Lovern accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2500 Racquet Ln, Yakima, WA
Dr. Walter Lovern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yakima, WA.