Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Walter H Marshall Jr has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Walter H Marshall Jr has the following 10 expertise
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
- Vision Issues
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
Dr. Walter H Marshall Jr has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Walter H Marshall Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 3
Dr. Marshall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Walter H Marshall Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
Locations & DirectionsGainesville Eye Physicians, 708 E University Ave, Gainesville, FL
Dr. Walter H Marshall Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.