Dr. Walter Martinez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Martinez?

I grew up with wC Martinez as my main Dr. I have epilepsy , Then he found a brain tumor and had it successfully removed. he does tests and is throughough before deciding on the best treatments. I wish I still had him . But I moved from there. He has never been rude or rarely wrong on a treatment. Sometimes like with most things it is a trial and errors or Trial and success situations. For anyone out there that would need a good dr. He would be who I'd send them to. but I had heard he was retiring. That his son was going to step in I hope that is true.

I been with Dr Martinez since pediatrics and he is a wonderful doctor who cares about his patients and takes time with them and listens to you.

Excellent with my daughter's brain trauma

Dr. Martinez Is The Best!

Dr. Martinez took care of my son and was an enormous help in controlling his seizures. He is a caring, compassionate man.