Dr. Walter B Mcclelland Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Walter B Mcclelland Jr?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

patient

Excellent Physician. Shoulder replaced December 2015 and have had no problems with his work. He is a caring person who takes time to explain the procedure and answer any question you have. Doesn't seem rushed, though I know he has a full case load. If he is not the Number 1 upper extremity (hands, elbow, shoulder) in the Southeast, he should be. Very satisfied. After care, during rehab and follow up.

Great Doc

First went to a different doc for shoulder pain. He prescribed medicine, no help. Tried a shot, no help. Had an MRI, and he wanted to operate. Went to Dr. McClelland for 2nd opinion. He said he thought at age 78, I might do better with a conservative approach. He studied my MRI, gave me an injection (in the right place this time), and advised 10 physical therapy sessions. I am now pain-free and can't thank Dr. McC enough for his competence and kindness.sessions.

Excellent

Dr. McClelland diagnosed my condition as having Dupuytrens syndome. My little finger and the next finger were bent all the way to my palm of my hand. He explained two options to me which include surgery or an injection of Xiaflex. He gave me the pros & cons of each procedure and I chose the injection. In less than a week ,my fingers were flat with my palm and back to normal. I could open my and move all of my fingers and all joints in my fingers. It was remarkable ! Dr. McClelland was super kind and caring ! Also his staff , Cassidy and Eric were fantastic! I highly recommend him to anyone with hand problems .

Top notch!

Dr McClelland and the whole team at Peachtree Orthopedics were wonderful. Professional, caring and knowledgeable- they made the recovery a lot more tolerable.

Great Results

Dr McClelland did en endoscopic procedure on my left hand, and after surgery I had only minor discomfort, no pain meds of any kind needed. Another doctor did an "open" procedure on my right hand and it took several weeks to resolve the pain from the surgical wound. I highly recommend Dr McClelland to anyone considering carpal tunnel release surgery.

Patient

Dr. McClellan and his entire staff are a joy to work with. I was referred to him when I encountered complications with previous surgeries that risked losing the function of my right arm. Dr. McClellan was able to correct the previous injury using a new approach which has resulted in normal, pain free, function of my arm! I am extremely grateful for his expertise and the care I received from his entire staff from the front desk, to the X-ray department and patient staff!

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. McClelland clearly and concisely explained the results of the MRI and what would need to be done to correct the problems. I followed his directions, had the surgery did the Physical Therapy and couldn't be happier with the results. I was amazed at how little pain I had after he performed the surgery. I was expecting much worse based on a lot of hearsay. His surgical skills are fantastic.

Dr Walter B McCelland Jr was an excellent surgery and bedside matters, before and after surgery. I would recommend high.

Patient

Dr. McClelland performed a CMC carpometacarpal joint arthroplasty on my left thumb. Prior to the surgery the thumb joint had become disfigured and was painful due to osteoarthritis; greatly reducing my range of use. The procedure also included harvesting my flexor tendon for reconstruction. 3 months from surgery I had complete use of my hand in all of its functions and am very pleased with the level of skill and care I received. My thumb healed nicely within the anticipated recovery estimates, check-ups and therapy were efficient, and the scars are minimal.

Disappointing experience

Although highly recommended, he failed to provide a diagnosis and discuss my hand injury in detail. He suggested "I continue doing what works best for me, icing, working hand out, etc.." No actual diagnosis was provided only treatment options; MRI or hand therapy. I was highly disappointed to have wasted my time on booking an appointment with him. I drove more than an hour to meet with him only to have five minutes of his time. Save your money! It's not worth spending your time and money on a physician who is unwilling to patiently listen and discuss your concerns. Bottom line, find another orthopedic physician.

Dr. McClelland is a fantastic surgeon, great sense of humor, bedside manner, I am totally pleased w/ his work and professionalism, and would highly recommend him for any else needing the surgery I had ( osteo-arthritis ) in my thumb/ wrist.

Warm and Intuitive

Dr. McClelland was very polite and compassionate. He immediately greeted my wife when he entered the room and subsequently met my acquaintance. He answered our questions diligently and properly diagnosed me. Most importantly, he made me feel assured and confident about my recovery in injury. Although I have my choosing of physical therapy locations, I will be returning to office where Dr. McClelland practices. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Dr. Walter B Mcclelland Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.