Dr. Walter Mcgregor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Mcgregor?

A wonderful surgeon

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

Dr. McGregor was my father's cardiologist in Columbus, OH. He performed aortic aneurysm and quadruple bypass surgery on my dad many years ago. I am grateful that he allowed us to have many more quality years together. He is THE BEST!

the best

Posted on May 14th, 2013

Dr. Macregor saved my life. he was my last resort when I was in congestive heart failure. he repaired my tricuspid valve. He is like and angel walking into your room. He just makes you feel very secure in his skills. He is not one bit cocky, he is so down to earth and very easy to talk. to. He also has so much compassion. And a lot of skill and what he does..

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

Dr McGregor repaired my mteral valve and did a double bypass.He was very understanding, explained what he would be doing, was very gentle and compasionate. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. I think he is the best doctor in the world!!!!

Posted on June 8th, 2012

After spending a few minutes with Dr. McGregor I could tell that he really cared about me and my health issues. He personally called me with my test results and spent quite a bit of time with me on the phone answering questions and reassuring me. I would certainly recommend him to everyone needing a heart surgeon.

Posted on September 2nd, 2017