Dr. George Mcreynolds Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Mcreynolds?

Cursed at me during an ear procedure

Posted on November 29th, 2017

I needed an ear doctor for popping in my left ear. Was planning to take a flight in 7 days. The doctor I wanted to see did not have an opening, so I was scheduled to see Dr. McReynolds. After been shown to an exam room, McRyenolds came in. He barley made eye contact and sat down. On his request, I told him about the my symptoms and history, and that I was scheduled to fly in 7 days. He did not address the issues, but instead examined my ears.; he indicated that I had a build up of ear wax in my left ear, and he could remove it with a softener and suction. When I inquired as to whether the ear wax was the causing my symptoms he responded that it would help me hear better. After changing to a room that had a "microscope" he sat me down and poked something in my ear that hurt, I flinched . and that's when he raised his voice and said" "HOLD STILL, G_ _ DA_ _ ". I promptly got up and left the exam room without a word as I heard him smirk , ""go on !"" He never inquired about my well-being or apologized. I reported the incident to the office manger, who relayed to me that " he (McReynolds) does that". She assured me that he was not racially biased. She apologized. I left there with pain in my left ear that was not present before my visit with McReynolds. At the writing of this review (11-28-17) the pain lingers. So if you wish not to be treated with condescending disrespect, arrogant disregard for your feelings and your person, and unmitigated hostility, please, AVOID THIS MAN, and avoid HOUSTON ENT

Posted on April 21st, 2016

I found Dr. McReyolds to be very concered & thorough. He has a vey kind bedside manor.

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

Dr. McReynolds is the most amazing Dr!! He implanted a cochlear in my right ear and I have been extremely happy with his work. He was very thorough and has expertise in his field of work. I highly recommend him to anyone to see him even if not having a cochlear implant!! His office personnel are truly amazing too!! They make you feel welcome, important and like one of the family. My whole experience has been a positive one. Thanks so much for all you have done for me!!

BEST ENT EVER!!

Posted on January 10th, 2011

Dr. Mcreynold's is the best doctor ever. He was so caring when I brought in my newborn son, and helped him immediately.I am always concerned that older doctors may not be abreast of current research. Not the case here at all! My tongue-tied son was fixed using brand-new studies that the doc had just left a conference about. He truly is awesome. I would pay out of pocket 100% just to have this doctor over any other choice given. He should be rewarded for sure!

Posted on January 4th, 2016