Dr. Walter S Miller Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Walter S Miller?

INCOMPETENT

If I could go back in time, and knew then what I know now, I would NEVER have chosen this doctor and I would definitely NEVER recommend him to friends or family!! He has a terrible bedside manner and constantly lies about statements he has made. His staff is also very rude. Stay away!!

Dr Miller listens and addresses concerns

Dr Miller spends time with me such that all my concerns are addressed. I never have felt rushed and feel that my heath is important to him. I feel very confidant that he is doing his best for me and his "best" is a cut above the rest.

Highly Unethical. MD refused new patient (recovering anorexic who did not want to be weighed) for an Rx for anti-depressants. MD said "there is the door, I don't need a new patient". What happened to "do no harm?"