Dr. Walter R Mullin Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Walter R Mullin?

Retired?

Is Dr. Mulin still practicing? Last time I saw him was in 2014 and I was told he will retire that year! Hope anyone could help me.

I had plastic surgery with Dr. Mullin 30 years ago on my nose . He messed me up. I have breathing problem and his surgery caused me to look very bad . He ruined my life.

terrible results and did not seem to care

Best dr. In the world!

Dr. Mullin was born to be a plastic surgeon. He is very self confident and extremely accurate when he does his work. He gives a very natural look to the face but at the same time he can make you look 20 years younger! No other woman I met who had a facelift is even close to me in looks. It's very obvious that they had a facelift done. No one of my acquaintances even knew I had a surgery, they just saw me radiant and young! When I knew he is retiring I got so depressed. He is my "saver" my"hero"! Once I felt I needed a facelift so I had to come from overseas but when he saw me he said no I don't need a facelift. He said its too early. He is very loyal to his patients. Today after he made this decision I wish him all the best for the new phase. Good luck Dr. mullin. You will be immensely missed!