Dr. Walter Nahm Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Walter Nahm?

No Complaints

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Having spent 34 years in law enforcement, and 34 years in the military (active reserves), I like to think I have a pretty good take on folks. I have been seeing dermatologists for years. I started seeing Dr. Nahm approximately 10 years ago on the recommendation of a friend. I can certainly live with any minor issues (30 minutes in waiting room, etc.). All I care about is the service the doctor provides. If you are looking for someone to sugarcoat your issues, he's not your guy. He cuts to the chase, gives you his recommendations, then "you" make the choice. How simple is that? If you don't ask questions (like most people), that's nobody's fault but yours. If you’re elderly, and a little hesitant to be inquisitive, bring a friend or relative that can help you. Dr. Nahm has done a fine job, I have no complaints.

Do not be fooled

Posted on October 10th, 2013

He is the exact opposite of what you want as a doctor. Do not be fooled by his credentials. My mom had one of the worst experiences of her life, he blamed her, put her in harms way, and then double billed her.

Posted on June 21st, 2012

He is excellent in what he does as a doctor. He found a small black dot on my lower back, biopsied it and said we have to this checked out. I have a lot of moles and as a child had some bad sun burns. Two weeks later I get a phone call saying I need to be scheduled for surgery. I had the surgery and now have a two and half inch scar. What I was told is he got all the tissue that could lead to melonoma. He said I was three qaurters of the way to having melonoma. I only felt one spot during the surgery which he quickly added more local anesthesia. He knows his stuff and I will continue to recommed him. And If you have to wait you can watch a movie in the exam room while you wait. Very professinal.

Happy Patient

Posted on October 28th, 2011

Dr. Nahm's staff has always been courteous and professional.Dr. Nahm is quiet at first, but when you get to know him, he has a great personality. He is very professional and caring. I refer all my family and friends.

Posted on September 6th, 2011

GREAT RECOMMENDATION I went to Dr. Nahm on the recommendation of a colleague and he was fabulous! Within moments of entering the exam room, he was able to diagnose that which had baffled both my primary physician and dentist. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. Best of all, he gave me samples of the prescription he recommended, which worked immediately so I never had to fill the prescription. I was literally in and out in about 15 min. His staff is very friendly, as well.

My go to guy ;0

Posted on July 27th, 2011

These days I do been worried about skin cancer, I've never used sun screen and I have been an avid outdoors-man. It made me feel like a good to get the full body scan of my moles and whatever else! The first time I was there, Dr. Nahm did find a troublesome mole, so they removed it right away. I was also able to get an appointment on quite short notice for a weird thing on my neck which he quickly remedied.I take the best care of my freckled skin but a girl needs help from time to time and Dr Nahm is my go to guy. It's worth it for a Dr that actually pays attention and cares!

Posted on April 12th, 2011

GREAT SERVICE I don't have a primary dermatologist never less a primary physician but when I needed a dermatologist to look at my rash on my neck, I knew that going on Vitals.com wouldn't let me down.Dr. Nahm is very cool. When I say cool, I mean he's down to earth and knows what's up. This guy and his team is very knowledgeable and treats you with care. I had a nasty rash on my neck and back for over 6 months. I know I should have gone sooner but when it started to act up I had to go find a doctor.I came to him and he basically diagnosed it within 5 minutes. I had a crazy case of eczema and he prescribed me a creme to use. However he gave me samples as well to use so that if it does go away, I wouldn't have to fill the Rx. That's pretty cool. My eczema practically went away within a couple of days. I would recommend him to anyone who doesn't have a dermatologist yet.

Posted on April 6th, 2011

When I first started seeing Dr. Nahm I was a little put off by his speediness. Not that he rushed me or anything, but he was always so fast when I saw him. However, his quickness in checking me out isn't at all reflective of a lack of ability. If anything, it shows how much he really knows his stuff.I initially went in for purely narcissistic reasons. I'm approaching my mid-30s and I wanted to treat some wrinkles and clear my skin up. In particular, I had these two dry spots on my face that were really bugging me, so Dr. Nahm checked them out. What I thought was some stubborn dry patches turned out to be pre-cancerous actinic keratosis. Dr. Nahm quickly caught them and burned them off. I went in again for a follow up (I discovered more dry spots and freaked out) so this time, Dr. Nahm did a full body check. He was extremely thorough, which gave me peace of mind. And thankfully, no more scary spots. And did I mention I have glowing skin? All thanks to Dr. Nahm.

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Dr. Nahm is always positive and receptive, careful to listen to any medical concerns and very focused to treat his patients in the best possible way. His staff is also outstanding and I appreciate seeing the same smiling faces and to always be treated with the utmost courtesy and care - this can be the exception so I appreciate their very friendly but professional demeanor. In one specific case when I needed to have an emergency appointment, him office immediately accommodated me and forthat I was very grateful. On average, I have never had to wait longer time than in any other doctors office (would say the wait is actually shorter than most). A wait at the doctors office does not bother me but actually puts me at ease understanding that a doctor may have to spend extra time with some patients that cannot be pre-factored into scheduling. I appreciate this in that skin cancer is such a terrible risk, and in these cases I know Dr. Nahm is extremely vigilant to address any such concerns. In sum, this is a doctor I highly recommend. In addition the office is very nice while maintaining the clean, sterile atmosphime expected. For any person with medical or cosmetic concerns, Dr. Nahm is the best option in our area in my opinion.

Posted on April 4th, 2011

LIFE SAVER I've been going to Dr. Nahm for 4 or 5 years now and I think he's the best. I've been to quite a few dermatologists - most of them in my teens and twenties due to acne. Now that I'm older (and I'm not saying how old) both my husband and I started getting annual full body skin exams. Good thing I was doing it because last year Dr. Nahm cut off a suspicious mole (one I couldn't even see!) which turned out to be early stage melanoma. I honestly believe he could have saved my life so of course I love her even more! I appreciate that his office is always running on time - I've never had to wait more than 5 or 10 minutes to see him.

Thumbs up to Dr. Nahn

Posted on April 3rd, 2011

VERY GOOD SERVICE I went to see Dr Nahm on the recommendation of my regular doctor. I called to make an appointment and I was easily able to get a very convenient appointment time very quickly. I've been here twice for treatment and was able to get in and out very easily. Everyone who works here from the front desk staff to the nurses to the doctor have been very friendly.I saw Dr. Nahm on the first visit and then returned a second time for the surgical procedure with the Physician Assistant.I had a cyst removed from my back right on my spine and he Physician Assistant was very gentle in removing it and I had no pain whatsoever during the procedure. She made Dr. Nahm made me feel very comfortable and was very gentle. I was on a deadline to get some moles removed before my insurance ran out and Dr. Nahm himself called me to let me know they had earlier appointments open up due to cancellation. Now that is service. I highly recommend this clinic to anyone looking for a dermatologist.

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

DOWN TO EARTH DERMATOLOGIST Dr. Nahm is the BEST dermatogist ever!!!!! I've gone to several derms in the past in but have never met such a caring doctor. Some were good and supposedly very smart but kind of stuck up bc they went to Harvard Med school or wherever. I went to go see him this past Friday. I was seen promptly. It was a pleasant surprise. I had expected to wait at least since most doctors offices make you wait forever even if you show up on time. I have insurance (HMO) but I just did self-pay because I dind't want to go through the hassle of getting referred and etc. It was definitely worth it.I hadn't seen Dr. N in 3 years. He asked me what I'm up to now since I was in school when he saw me last. I almost felt like i was catching up with an old friend who I haven't seen in a while. It was GREAT! Dr. Nahm is the most self-confident professional I have encountered so close to home. He has a no-nonsense personal approach to his practice. I visited the location where the office is clean, bright and the staff is exceptional. They are passionate about their practice, well-informed of insurance policies, and welcoming. Without question, Dr. Nahm is the ONLY dermatologist I would reccomend.He performed (2) biopsies with ease and precision and I have a follow-up visit within 10 days. I will have several cysts removed from my scalp, too. With a history of skin cancer (10 years ago), I know he will uncover my issues and I will be on the road to better health. My advice: stop searching the net! Call for an appointment today! He's the best of the best.My only regret is that I didn't find him sooner.