Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Walter Nance has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
Dr. Walter Nance has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Down Syndrome
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
Dr. Walter Nance has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Walter Nance is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Nance is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
VCU Health System
VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
55 Years Experience
Graduated in 1958
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1001 E Marshall St, Richmond, VA
Dr. Walter Nance is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.