Dr. Walter Moore III Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Walter Moore III?

Horrible outome from surgery

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Stay away from this poor excuse for a physician. Botched my deviated septum surgery and I had to have my entire nose rebuilt with bone from my ribs because of the loss of all cartilage due to his incompetence and poor surgical skills. Abrasive personality and lousy bedside manner. Holier than thou attitude and does not like to be challenged or have his diagnosis and treatments questioned.

Wasted Money

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

I absolutely will not ever return to this clinic , these people are the most uncaring , unethical group I've ever had the misfortune of experiencing.

Posted on April 26th, 2012

I would never go back to him. He performed surgery on me and never followed up. I had to call and ask for a follow up appointment. The staff is kind and efficient. He lacks any bedside manner whatsoever .

Dr. Moore is fantastic!

Posted on December 14th, 2011

I originally went in because of continual sinus problems. After a few tests and surgery I have had minimal sinus problems and can breathe sooo much better.In the beginning of this year I took my 2 year old in with sinus problems. She was diagnosed with enlarged adenoids. They were removed and within 2 weeks her problems were gone.Dr. Moore took the time with me and my husband and answered all our questions. We did not feel rushed or shorted on our time. He even called to find out how our youngest was doing after day surgery.He is tops in our books. Plus I send all my friends to him that have problems. They thank me when they are done.He is a great Dr.

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Dr.Moore is a doctor that lacks the knowledge to do his job properly. He is disrespectful with regards to other physicians and absolutely does not care about his patients. It's all about the money and number of patients he sees in a day. DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!!!!!!

Dr. Moore III

Posted on October 29th, 2010

This visit was after a terrible night's sleep. The appointment was easy to make and overall I was very satisfied with the staff and doctor. He was open to questions and seemed like he cared.

will not return

Posted on May 6th, 2010

Overall I found him impatient, rather abrasive personality, and often prescribes treatment without determining the underlying cause and tends to over treat with medications and procedures. This had been my experience in the time I was a patient for many years. I finally had enough and found another ENT.

Posted on December 31st, 2008

I was very happy with my choice to use him as my ENT doctor.

Posted on July 21st, 2008

Does not listen to the patient so, he can't give an accurate diagnosis.Does not have patience.I was very disappointed in this Doctor on my first visit and that will also be my last.He was to busy giving me his opinion to listen to all signs & syptoms and to busy making sure I use his choice for my scans rather than my choice.

Posted on October 25th, 2017