Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Walter D Pepple has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 14
I moved to Georgia, and I wish I could have taken him with me. I have never had a better doctor. He also treated my children. The only doctor I know that listens to what you say and has so much compassion for the sick. My son was misdiagnosed, he admitted him, did emergency surgery and stayed the night with him because he was so critical. I love Dr. Pepple and his staff, always so nice and polite. Every doctor I go to I compare to him. They don't listen, rush you in and out, and even after numerous visits, they still don't know your name. When my family in Fort Wayne say they're looking for a doctor, I tell them to call his office. Best doctor in the world.
He mostly lets his intern diagnose and meet with patients, every visit I have ever had is an hour wait and he just keeps having you come back over and over again so he can charge you office visits. Will say he spoke to specialists but not give you the name of who or a referal to them, but wants to try things for months on end with multiple visits to his office only. Won't run common tests that can't be done in his office. Other physicians I have spoken to are appaled that he didn't run any tests for my conditions
Dr. Pepple is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Ft Wayne Med Educ Prog
Dr. Walter D Pepple accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNe Regional Family Practice, 10327 Dawsons Creek Blvd Ste D, Fort Wayne, IN
Dr. Walter D Pepple is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.