Dr. Walter Pepple Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Walter Pepple?

Never again!

Posted on October 19th, 2016

I never felt like he really would listen to me or actually care what I had to say...His office staff is the most rude people I have ever met within a ...

Posted on February 15th, 2016

I moved to Georgia, and I wish I could have taken him with me. I have never had a better doctor. He also treated my children. The only doctor I know that listens to what you say and has so much compassion for the sick. My son was misdiagnosed, he admitted him, did emergency surgery and stayed the night with him because he was so critical. I love Dr. Pepple and his staff, always so nice and polite. Every doctor I go to I compare to him. They don't listen, rush you in and out, and even after numerous visits, they still don't know your name. When my family in Fort Wayne say they're looking for a doctor, I tell them to call his office. Best doctor in the world.

Posted on November 12th, 2015

Everything is really great. Thank you

Posted on December 7th, 2011

Almost every visit is at least an hour+ waiting before I see him. Then he sees me for 2 minutes and doesn't really listen to my complaints.

Open your wallet

Posted on February 24th, 2010

He mostly lets his intern diagnose and meet with patients, every visit I have ever had is an hour wait and he just keeps having you come back over and over again so he can charge you office visits. Will say he spoke to specialists but not give you the name of who or a referal to them, but wants to try things for months on end with multiple visits to his office only. Won't run common tests that can't be done in his office. Other physicians I have spoken to are appaled that he didn't run any tests for my conditions

Posted on December 9th, 2008

My wife and I were one of Dr Pepple's first patients years ago, and we have been thankful many times for our paths crossing. One might have to wait for quite a while, but Dr. Pepple gives all the amount of time needed. Not like being run through the assembly line. He's the best.

Posted on May 17th, 2017