Dr. Walter Ralph Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Ralph Jr?

Absolutely amazing Flawless

Posted on June 26th, 2017

The best dr ever he's the best at what he does and will do all in his power to make sure you're ok he performed my surgery my scar is unnoticeable i would highly recommend to all

By far best Doctor I've seen!

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

Dr. Ralph is an EXCELLENT Doctor. Not only is he professional and courtesy but he is well knowledgeable in his specialty. I've had two surgeries by him and both went extremely well! Scar is invisible and post op care was great. I would recommend him to the world. He is extremely humble and take his time unlike many arrogant Doctors I've seen in the past. 5 stars isn't enough!

Amazing!

Posted on December 17th, 2009

I had my tonsil removed a few years ago by him. It only took one visit for him to diagnose that I had something weird going on with my tonsils. I had chronic inflammation, and sore throats. One day I poked one of my tonsils and a white mass came out of this pocket in my tonsil I never noticed. Made an appointment and he told me I just needed to get them removed. I spent over 3 years having sore throats with my doctor just scoping my mouth and saying it's just a sore throat, I wish I had found him sooner! Had surgery and never had a sore throat since. Great operation, nice recovery and great follow up. Simply, Amazing.

Highly Recommended

Posted on January 7th, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. Ralph. I cannot begin to explain the relief I felt whrn attended to by him afterhaving had a previous bad experience with another ENT. He was extremly professional, very knowledgeable and took the time to both explain my ailment and show me pictures of my examination on the computer screen while it was in process. HIs professional manner is excellent and his attention to ensuring that you are correctly diagnosed and treatment is unparalleled. I would highy recommend him!

Posted on August 2nd, 2017