Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Walter A Robison has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Robison, admitted me to the hospital with pneumonia. I was there for 4 days and while there, I had an echo cardiogram and found a moderate to severe valve leakage. When the cardiologist's office did not respond to my requested call for an appointment, DR. Robison contracted him own cardiologist within 3 days I was in his office. I am going to Cleveland Clinic in 2 weeks for a valve replacement. I will always be thankful for DR. Robison.
This Doctor is excellent as far as I am concerned, I was being treated at the family health center in Kalamazoo, if you can stay away from clinics then do it trust me you.. Anyways this doctor will always admits to me what he is good at or not, now if you think your gonna go in on your first time and get pain medications for acute or chronic pain then you better find another doctor, but once this doctor builds a relationship with you what he will do is help your explore your options, I spent 2 years trying to get a referral to a spine specialist!!! 2 years!! I seen this doctor on my second visit and his staff and him gave me what I asked for, the hole team at Doctors Robinsons really kicks butt! And I dont think I'd trust anyone else with my life now besides this guy and his team!
Dr. Robison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Michigan Medical School
Dr. Walter A Robison accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWalter Arvid Robison Md, 2445 Deep Forest Ct, Portage, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Walter A Robison in this video.
Dr. Walter A Robison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portage, MI.