Dr. Walter W Rudzinski Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Walter W Rudzinski?

Was the only doctor that finally helped

I think he's a great doctor...after suffering for 6 months he was the only doctor that found out what was wrong

Horribly rude & condescending!

I used to work as a secretary at a hospital and Dr. Rudzinski was known for being good at what he did... but he treats people like "bleep". (He yelled at nurses during surgeries ALL THE TIME). Unless he's changed - he was nice when I saw him in '84 but when I went to him 3x in '94 he was very nasty to me. Since he was nice in '84, I thought maybe he was having a bad day in '94... but after 3x in a month... I left the 3rd appointment in tears and told the staff I wasn't coming back. I insisted on taking a copy of my chart and got my sinus surgery by someone else who got rid of my chronic infections.) Dr. Rudzinski's staff in '94 was very apologetic. They looked at me sympathetically, which told me he was probably mean to them, too.

Dr. Walter W Rudzinski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valparaiso, IN.