Dr. Walter Jennings Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Jennings Jr?

The WORST psychiatrist ever!!!!!!!

Posted on June 17th, 2013

His biggest concern was that he wasn't going to be able to go to his neighbors house for dinner which were the first words out of his mouth. As a brand new patient I didn't feel a welcoming bedside manner by any means. My total visit time was about 12 minutes, maybe less and he only made me feel worse about myself and asked me what my mother was thinking when she named me because my name is not very common. I wasn't even sure what I was supposed to do with the new script he wrote me, whether to stop my current anti-depressant or add to it...and I'm still not sure what to do. After a $50 co-pay and over an hour wait in the waiting room I am confident to say I will NEVER go back! No idea why this jerk has a ONE MONTH waiting list! Please be advised that this is NO exaggeration! I am not one to write reviews about anything but I know how important it is to find a doctor to listen to you and help you feel better not worse.

Kind and concerned doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Jennings for a few years. I highly recommend him. He is very kind and considerate. He does multitask a little, which is a little annoying.

Posted on July 30th, 2017