Dr. Walter Samora III Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Walter Samora III?

Dr. Samora never again.

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Took my two daughters to Dr. Samora. Possibly the worst physician I have ever come across. I am somewhat versed in medical terms, however Dr. Samora spoke so quickly that an auctioneer would have had difficulty understanding him. I found his bedside manner to be almost nonexistent and as my thirteen year old daughter said, "Are all doctors that arrogant and rude?" He brought another man in with him - never bothered to introduce him to us. Just some insignificant person sitting two feet away, I guess. Then I had the temerity to disagree with him on a particular issue. Not a wise move. The flaming red face immediately gave his irritation with me away. And just in case I was wrong, I sent my husband in with my daughters for the follow-up. My genial, very professional husband returned with the exact same comments . Rude, dismissive and arrogant.

Posted on November 18th, 2017