Dr. Walter Schaefer Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Walter Schaefer?

Awful visit!

Posted on September 25th, 2013

Dr. Walter Schaefer was THE mosy unprofessional Dr I have ever been to. My 3wk old son was seen for being tongue tied, every time I tried to explain that yes he is having problems breastfeeding and that the lactation consultant said he needs to have this procedure done, he would interrupt me. He simply asked "CAN he eat? Then he's fine" Not only did he dismiss any concerns or let me get a word in. I was holding my son in the chair (Like a dentist chair that rotates) and when he got fussy I rotated the chair to grab his binky, The "Dr" locked my chair into place so I couldn't move. Then he kept going off topic about the issue, gave me his opinion on day care, (btw you're a bad Mom if you take your kid to one says him) he awkwardly stared at my breasts as we were discussing me breastfeeding, he kept talking about formula and kept calling my son Brenda (his name is Brantley) and to top off that over all awful experience, the creepy feeling he gave me and the dirty office we were in, as he was leaving he whacked my 3 week old son over his head with his patient file to which my son started screaming. I'd suggest never visiting him. Ever.

Posted on November 8th, 2011

Dr. Schaefer and his team are very personable, reliable and committed to thier patients. I usually do not have to wait to be seen at his office (15 minutes tops) BUT this is due to his care for each individual patient and the attention he provides- which I do not mind, especially since this courtesy is provided to me as well.!

Great Doctir