Have you seen Walter J Stark?

Renowned physician, but suboptimal bedside manner. Doesn't come off as a compassionate Dr. Seemed very rushed and unwilling to go into detail regarding my upcoming surgery.

No hesitation to refer

Dr. Stark did both my cataract implants 10 years ago and I could not be happier with the results. It's wonderful to wake up at night and see the time on my bedside clock! I have referred many of my friends to him and all have been pleased with the results.

Highly experienced professional. My results were excellent and I would get the other eye done if necessary.

Walter Stark may be very accredited and a highly regarded Doctor but he lacks common courtesy. I have Keretaconus and saw him for a possible Corneal transplant. I saw him for less than 3 minutes and the entire time he was rude and seemed like he was in a huge rush. I tried to ask questions but he would cut me off everytime. I paid over 500 dollars. His staff was rude and I felt disrespected.