Have you seen Walter H Stern?

Dr. Stern lied to me about the potential risks of surgery he'd recommended. I was concerned about several potential downsides, and he outright promised me they wouldn't happen--but they did. As a result, I now have serious problems as a result of his surgery. He left oil in my eye, after he'd promised me that if we went that route, he would be able to remove all of it. I am now legally blind in that eye, and have many physical problems due to the oil, scar tissue, etc. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy--it would be too cruel.

I have no problem waiting

Although sometimes the waiting time in the office can be a little long, I am a patient patient. Dr. stern has even come out to the waiting room and apologized if he is running behind but that is only because he is a caring and compasionaite physician and doesen't rush when he is with you. I have no problem waiting my turn, just wake me if I start to snore!