Dr. Walter Sun S Cha Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Walter Sun S Cha?

2 years and kicking

Dr. Cha repaired my hernia at the Twinsburg Surgery Center almost 2 years ago. I was very happy with the whole process then, and everything has been good since. My son was recently diagnosed with a hernia and I recommended Dr. Cha to him.

worst doctor ever discriminates against over wieght people

I want to say thank you to Dr. Cha. When every doctor would not listen to me, he was the only one who did. For 2 years I had problems due to a gastric bypass and he was the only one who cared enough to help. Thank you Dr. Cha for being there for me.

Dr. Cha was extremely knowledgeable and really listened to my needs. He spent time to explain the procedure and what to expect afterwards. I felt very confident in his skills. His office staff was friendly and efficient.