Dr. Walter Van Vort Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Walter Van Vort?

Incompetence

Posted on May 25th, 2013

Dr. Van Vort's specialty is Psychiatry. I'm not a psych patient. I had an appointment with the Interventional Pain Clinic. After seeing the Resident, he came in as the Attending. He failed to inform me of his specialty. I was supposed to be following up for a severe cervical spine condition, with severe nerve impingement. He prescibed medication that had made me gain weight, and had virtually no chance of alleviating the nerve inflammation. I've since had major neck surgery. Because he failed to prescribe the right medication, for the condition, it is anticipated that I will suffer permanent nerve damage, to include significant loss of function in my left arm.

Posted on July 17th, 2014