Dr. Walter P Vanhelder Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Walter P Vanhelder?

great Dr. poor staff

while Dr VanHelder is a great caring and professional DR. His staff leads something to be desired. I have had many problems with prescription refills and confused records where my test results ect have been filed in a folder with a similar name.the staff is mostly very friendly but otherwise I am considering changing drs because of their inefficiency. I must reiterate the Dr is great I have a lot of faith in him.

My Primary Care Physician

Dr. Van Helder has been my primary care physician for the past ten years. Although wait time to see him is somewhat long. I have received accurate diagnoses, efficient services (including minor surgery), and appropriate referrals. I doubt that I could have had better care from any other family doctor.

This Is An Outrage

Okay me and my Husband went to this doctor and We just moved to arizona. My isurance people told me he was the closed doctor near me. But you know what this guy is a joke. I found out i am pregnant and he imediatly ask me first question. 1. Do you want to have the baby? 2. Do you want to keep the baby? 3. Do you think you are pregnant? 4. Do you feel pregnant. After that he sent me in for blood work that had nothing to do with me being pregnant. This guy needs to go back to Holland and Leave us alone. Because i Felt VERY VERY UNCOMFERTABLE! and He was UNPROFESSIONAL!

An excellent primary care physician

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Van Helder for several years. During all this time he has always demonstrated caring and competent medical treatment. We feel fortunate to have him as our physician .

Great Family Care, Amazing Doctor and Staff

I have been going to Dr. Walter VanHelder as my primary care physician at New Pioneer Medical for the past 7 years. I was first introduced to his care through my husband, who has been a patient of Dr. VanHelder's for 9 years. Dr. VanHelder has extensive knowledge in the medical field, ranging from Sports Medicine to Allergies to day-to-day healthcare. He and his staff always have your best interests in mind, and are willing to bend over backwards to help you any way they can. One of the best things about Dr. VanHelder, other than his true sincerity, is that he spends time with you when you go in. Unlike other doctors where it takes four weeks to get in, 3 hours in the waiting room then two minutes with the doctor, Dr. VanHelder does not shirk his responsibilities and is not concerned with pumping as many patients through his day to get the most money- he genuinely cares about your problems and he always finds a way to better your health. I highly recommend this doctor and his staff to everyone! Don't believe me? Ask my husband, three children, five grandchildren and two sisters- they are his patients too!

Dr. Walter P Vanhelder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.