Dr. Walter Walthall IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Walthall IV?

Excellent Doctor

Dr. W. and Lisa have been excellent. I have been to many doctors but never received time and attention like this. He listens and spends time with me.

I won't go back

Dr. Walthall has been my primary for a number of years. But after my last visit I won't be going back. He has changed over the years becoming more arrogant and sometimes condescending. I don't know if there is something going on in his personal life or what but he shouldn't take it out on his patients. I have never in my life had a doctor yell at me and talk bad about another doctor. Dr. Walthall may have the medical knowledge but his personality has changed for the worse. It was nice while it lasted. It is very easy to get an appointment to see him. Now I know why all his patients are leaving him.

An Exceptional Doctor

I'm 64 and have lived and traveled many places through the years and seen many doctors over those years. Dr. Walthall ranks right up with the very best--caring, considerate, takes time to listen and provides excellent support and advice to any health concern you may have. I recommend him very highly to anyone who wants a very intelligent and pleasant person who cares and supports your good health.

He gets it.

If I knew what the problem was or how to get it to heal naturally, I wouldn't be at the doctor. Dr. Walthall listens and he "gets it." He recommends down-to-earth and practical advice when possible and medicine when necessary. I appreciate not having a drug solution to every problem I complain about.

Good, but not considerate

Although he is a very good doctor, he has the impression that his time is more valuable and patients need to wait. Have been with him for several years and expect to be gone from work for at least 2 hours to see him. He is a good doctor but have often considered leaving.

very efficiant

i am a 35 year old female and have started having a multitude of health issues mental and physical.dr,walthall has hit my depression and add right on the head and the first medications provided have done wonders.we are now moving to the physical aspects and he is really good about having several tests done at once for the single problem and seems eager to get to the bottom of the problem.seems genuinely concerned for my well being and listens to my symptoms.waiting on results but am confident he will get to the bottom of things.

I've always been satisfied with Dr. Walthall. I've never experienced a problem with his bedside manner or his diagnosis. I'm glad he's my doctor

Awesome Dr.

Condescending know it all

I would NEVER go back to this guy. He is condescending and talks down to the patient. I guess he forgot he runs a BUSINESS like everyone else.

Honest

I have been seen by Dr. Walthall for a few years now and could not recommend him or his staff enough. I have multiple medical issues and he handles all of them for me. I appreciate his honesty and the fact that he doesn't candy coat anything. If somethings not working its because i haven't followed his directions or i didnt tell him everything. He takes his time with his patients and is always available when I call. I also appreciate that he still is involved with research and is up on current medical practices.I highly recommend him to anyone.

I have been looking for quite some time for a doctor who is honest, caring and kind. I would highly recommend Dr. Walthall and his assistant Lisa. If you didn't get refills, it is probably because he wanted to make sure you were doing well on the medicine. He follows up on situations and seems genuinely concerned. A++

Horrible...

Went into see him when we first moved here to San Antonio. I had 3 different problems going on. He told me he could only deal with them one at a time, and that I needed to make more appointments for the rest of my problems. Horrible bedside manner; talked down to me, as well as barely did a physical. Stared at his laptop the whole time. Put me on a medication that worked for one of my problems(which worked), until he refused to authorize refills. I ended up in the er hallucinating from withdrawals from the antidepressant he put me on. Went back in to see him, where he doubled my dose. tried to get a refill, and he had put no refills. ha! Luckily the pharmacist gave me enough for 3 days. tried calling the past 2 days, and all I get is well he just has to authorize it and fax it back, which he has not done. Now they are saying he won't refill my script until I go in for a check up. Wow. I can't wait to get out of this town and find a caring doctor, not one who just wants your money.

Dr. Walter Walthall IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.