Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Walter J Wojnar has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
This office left me two messages confirming a 1 o'clock appointment. I took off work to go and arrived at 15 to 1. They said my appointment was at 12 30! Instead of seeing me, she said that he wanted to go to lunch! All I needed was 4 minutes! unbelievably selfish Doctor! Don't recommend him because he doesn't care about your time only his. I work in health care and was appalled. I even had the messages saying 1 o'clock on my phone! Aaaahhhh so bugged
He is attentive and real..not afraid to tell you the truth..pays attention...makes you feel like you really matter..is on point with tests and prescriptions..staff is very friendly and helpful..setting up appointments is a breeze..he really takes his time with you...explains everything...follows up on things...just a great experience ..i finally found a doc that I like and trust
I went to this ?doctor? about ten years ago for tinnitus. He ordered me to the emergency room for a heart attack; 'the surgeons would be waiting'. I told him 'we aren't going to do that'. He sent me to a heart doctor, instead. Nothing came of it. It's been about ten years now. I haven't been to a hospital or doctor, since. His experience scared me half to death.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Wojnar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Fairview Health System
Dr. Walter J Wojnar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOhio Medical Group, 26908 Cook Rd, Olmsted Twp, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Walter J Wojnar in this video.
Dr. Walter J Wojnar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olmsted Twp, OH.