Dr. Wanda Hembree Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Wanda Hembree?

Horrible dr

Posted on January 18th, 2015

mixed feelings

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Hembree from my PCP for an OB/GYN condition that required surgery and was told that she was one of the best in my area. Dr. Hembree performed my surgery and I came through without complications but later discovered she had decided to handle the procedure differently than we agreed to when discussing it in the pre-surgical appointment. Because of that decision, I required a second surgery for the same condition one year later and so I again had her perform the surgery and this time woke up to intense pain and the discovery that she had again changed the surgery while I was on the table and had made decisions that I did not pre-approve and was very upset about. I went to a follow up visit afterward but after waiting two hours, she never showed so I ended up having to try to reschedule and waited weeks to try to see her again. I had to get a different doctor to deal with complications from the second surgery and was left feeling upset, confused, and uninformed. I do not plan to visit this doctor again.

Posted on October 24th, 2016