Dr. Wanda B Iza Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Wanda B Iza?

Don't get answers to problems

Thankful I found her

Dr Iza on my first visit managed to get me into a wonderful oncologist, she listened to my past experiences over the last year of trying to get answers about a possible METS diagnosis from ER in Jan 2017,at a different medical center I was put on back burner for months, she has done more for me in one visit than all other Dr's have done in a year, she's personable, professional and caring along with the whole staff, I highly recommend her if you are looking for a no nonsense MD GP to be on your team Sincerely Cynthia K

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND NO CONFIDENTIALITY. WOULD NEVER REFER ANYONE TO HER....NEVER.

She's wonderful! Spends lots of time with each member of my family. She's a great listener to any of our concerns. The office staff, however, is awfull! They have never gotten back with lab results without numerous calls! She's always on time and we've never felt rushed. I would recommend her to anyone.

Takes a week to return calls. NEVER followed up with test results. Did not follow through with prescriptions to pharmacy. Absolutely no patient plan for addressing diagnosis. Inaccurate and false medical charting. I dropped her as my primary care doctor after only 2 visits.

Terrible Doctor! Terrible Experience!!

Terrible!!! Do not waste your time on this doctor. She is unprepared and unprofessional.

Worst doctor ever ...

She's Awesome

Wish I'd found her years earlier. Lots of attention to detail, very thorough, leaves no stone unturned.She is a genuinely caring individual and a great listener as well, which I no longer expect from someone in the medical field with such expertise. A pleasant surprise. Five stars here. A gem.

Very caring individual

I've always found Dr. Wanda easy to talk to about my health, medical condition, questions, etc. I don't feel that I'm just the next person in line for her. I'd recommend her without reservation to anyone looking for a primary care physician.

Nancy

Dr. Wanda B Iza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Owosso, MI.