Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wanda L Roberton has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 2 of 2
It's rare these days to find a doctor who will take the time to listen to the patient. Dr. Wanda treats me like I have a brain in my head and might actually be able to express my physical experiences. I've been a fairly high maintenance patient with numerous prescriptions and insurance changes. She and her nurse always treat me with dignity. Dr. Wanda also detected an endometrial cyst that my OB/GYN didn't catch since the GYN believed I didn't need such exams after having a recent hysterectomy. Dr. Wanda is very thorough and caring. I recommend her highly.
Dr. Wanda L Roberton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWanda L Roberton Md, 418 17th St SE Unit 5C, Auburn, WA
Dr. Wanda L Roberton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, WA.