Dr. Wanda L Roberton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wanda L Roberton?

Best Doctor

Dr. Roberton was my doctor for a long time. I had to move out of State. I hope to move back to Washington and have her as my doctor again.

Dr. Takes Her Time

It's rare these days to find a doctor who will take the time to listen to the patient. Dr. Wanda treats me like I have a brain in my head and might actually be able to express my physical experiences. I've been a fairly high maintenance patient with numerous prescriptions and insurance changes. She and her nurse always treat me with dignity. Dr. Wanda also detected an endometrial cyst that my OB/GYN didn't catch since the GYN believed I didn't need such exams after having a recent hysterectomy. Dr. Wanda is very thorough and caring. I recommend her highly.

Type 2 Diabetes