Dr. Wanda Ryan Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Wanda Ryan?

Looks out for her patients

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Dr. Ryan has treated our family for several years and, on many occasions, gone far above and beyond to ensure excellent care. She really cares about her patients and works with them to achieve the best outcome. The office staff is outstanding and gracious.

Posted on December 18th, 2011

I found Dr. Ryan to be a very black and white doctor, who does really listen to you and the other medical issues you may have outside of her focus. I had to repeatedly remind her of the same thing visit after vist. a black and white view of everything; does not suit me as life exists in all the shades of gray. I have an apt next month with a different endocrinologist, who i am hoping will be much better.

Posted on September 1st, 2011

I had been to several Endocrinologists and was not getting any better. In fact my Glucose levels were in the 400's. Dr. Ryan in one visit re-categorized me as not having Type 2 diabetes, but almost Type 1. She changed all my meds and put me on long lasting and short term Insulin. After 2 months my levels and back under 175. Still not the best but a lot better than it was. I realize this is going to take time but with Dr. Ryan's I know I am getting the treatment I need.

Posted on August 8th, 2010

Caring, efficient, good follow up, looks at whole picture, never had any problem with staff, going to this doctor over 6years.

Posted on July 15th, 2010

Dr. Ryan's office staff over the years has been snitty and short. Almost if you are bothering them. They protect the doctor as if you want to speak to the great a powerful OZ! When discussing the matters with the doctor, she does not listen to her patients. I believe the rude office comes from its leadership of the doctor. She has a horrible bed side manner and does not care about her patients. Find another doctor for Endocrinology preferably in another hospital.

Posted on February 11th, 2010

Very professional and thorough.

Posted on December 23rd, 2015