Dr. Wanda P Spuhler Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Wanda P Spuhler?

Billing staff are very unprofessional

My wife went to see Dr. Scott on 5/16/17 for a doctor's visit and med refills. Her blood was drawn on the same day and sent to the lab. Last month we received a bill from Clinical Pathology Laboratories for $761.00 My wife went to talk the individual in charge of billing with Dr. Spuhler office. My wife spoke with Stephanie, the person in charge of billing with Dr. Spuhler, and was told that our insurance company, Community Health Choice, had change laboratories without giving the doctor's office notice. It is obvious that doctor's office screwed up and sent my wife's labs to the wrong place. My wife reports that Stephanie REPEATEDLY suggested for us to pay the lab bill in small payments. My wife told the person in charge of billing that we could not afford to pay the $761.00 and we were not going to pay it. When we contacted our insurance company, they reported that they communicate with Dr. Spuhler's office and have representatives visit the office to provide updates of any changes. I think the way this practice does business is not only negligent but reckless. It is shame we will have to sever our relationship with Dr Spuhler's practice for she has been our doctor for nearly 15 years.

Great doctor. Experienced with older patients. Don't like playing phone tag with the message service. Wish a human would answer the phone.

NoNoNoNo

I was very uneasy about this office. Staff running in all directions and seemed like there was not one person knowing what the other was doing. I find that scary! Opportunity for a big mistake and someone could be hurt.

love the drs, and the help .sheila

This doctor takes the time to understand the patient and the problem. Great experience.

Dr. Wanda P Spuhler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Friendswood, TX.