Dr. Wanda J Starling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wanda J Starling?

I have always felt like family and Dr starling is never in a hurry to not clearly explain everything and answer any questions.

Excellent Dr I would recommend her to anyone who needs a primary care Dr

Dr. Starling is fantastic! She is the least pushy doctor I have ever been to (by a long shot). I was all set to bring my baby in on all the regular checkup dates recommended by the AAP, but she told me that since I was going to wait to vaccinate him and that he was so healthy, he really didn't need to come in again until he was a year old. We don't have insurance, so that saved us a TON. She didn't have to say that, but we are very grateful she's not a greedy person! Her nurses are great and very friendly and kind. The wait time both times I have visited Dr. Starling has been fairly long, but that is due to the office taking walk-ins and some staff shortages. I have come to expect a wait whenever I go to the doctor, so I was not put off by this. Great physician!

wrong diagnosis

Misdiagnosed with simple hyperthyroid disease. Finally diagnosed by another physician,now have complications.