Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wanwisa Y Trombley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Wanwisa Y Trombley has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Wanwisa Y Trombley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 5
Went in yesterday to the carenow off of Preston and beltline with a high fever and had no wait time. I literally walked in gave them my info sat down started to fill out paperwork and got called. I did pre-sign in online just in case so that did make the process go faster. The office manager was super nice and took my vitals and I formation down. I'll also add that I was crying and very emotional from being in pain for a few days at that point so they seemed very caring. Dr. Trombley was very polite and professional answered all my questions. I even got a check up call the next morning and spoke to a nurse regarding specific concerns.
On 12/16/2015, my 6-year-old child woke up with a pink eye. He has a pediatrician in Fort Worth, but because pink eyes are usually straightforward, I took him to a CareNow to receive prompt care in the area in which we live (Richardson). I visited the 14856 Preston Rd #100 location in Dallas, TX and was greeted by courteous staff members every step of the way until we encountered the doctor, Wanwisa Trombley. Within seconds of walking in, she asked if I was the childâs mother. I said âYes.â And she commented âWow, you both look like youâre five years old.â I was completely taken aback by her comment. I found it offensive, uncalled for, unnecessary, and made me feel just really bad. I donât know anyone who would appreciate such a comment about their appearance which undermines their status as a respectable adult or parent. There really is no good way to take that comment, and I felt immediately uncomfortable about her, the office, and the entire visit which is unfortunate since I was only there seeking medical attention for my child. I know I did not provoke this comment because I am extremely mindful of respecting those around me. Iâve asked friends and family for their opinion and they all agree it was unacceptable and wrong. I will not be going back to this office and I will advise those connected to me of the incident and I hope some attention is called to this kind of abrasive behavior of treating patients badly for no reason.
Parkland Health And Hospital System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCare Now, 14856 Preston Rd Ste 100, Dallas, TX
Dr. Wanwisa Y Trombley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.