Dr. Waqar Waheed Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Waqar Waheed?

I was very surprised by some of the negative reviews about Dr. Waheed. I saw him for the first time this week, and I was very nervous about my appointment. I had an EMG and skin biopsies. I found the doctor and the staff to be very kind and attentive. I did not feel rushed, and the doctor paid careful attention to my pain level and comfort. I have only seen him once, but I would return without a second thought. I feel badly for those who had a poor experience, but it was not what I experienced at all. April Newport, VT

A waste of time

My first visit, and if my daughter hadn't been with me, no one would have believed me when I told them how insensitive, rude and uncaring a Dr. could be. As we entered his office, he checked my reflexes had me walk down the hall and back. When my daughter asked if he had received my MRI films, he said yes, then his phone rang, and told us to wait out in the lobby, being confused we asked him again and told us to wait out in the lobby. Here we are thinking he would call us back in to discuss the MRI films, and he never did. So the secretary gave us an order to get a brain scan done, so I asked if we could have that done in Plattsburgh, and she said no he said their machines are better there. So we left not knowing anything more than what we went there for in the first place. A wasted trip, time and money.

Not happy with UVM Medical Center

I have seen to Dr. Waheed 3 times. 1) Nerve conductance test, 2) A follow up visit. 3) Skin Biopsy. Each time the appointments were rushed. During the skin biopsy he was taking the sample before I was fully numb. The office never followed up with me on the results of the test. For the high cost, I would expect much better treatment.