The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ward Dewitt
Dr. Ward Dewitt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Missoula, MT. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Otolaryngology. Dr. Dewitt is affiliated with Community Medical Center Inc, Missoula Comm Med Ctr, Missoula, Mt and St Patrick Hospital, Missoula, Mt. He speaks English.
Dr. Ward Dewitt has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Dewitt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Medical Center Inc
Missoula Comm Med Ctr, Missoula, Mt
St Patrick Hospital, Missoula, Mt
47 Years Experience
University of California at Irvine
Graduated in 1966
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Ward Dewitt accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllergy & Infusion Services of Missoula, 135 Penland Way, Missoula, MT
Dr. Ward Dewitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Missoula, MT.