Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ward Vaughan
Dr. Ward Vaughan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winchester, VA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Vaughan is affiliated with Winchester Medical Center Inc, Morgan Cty War Memorial and Valley Health Care Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ward Vaughan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I have been Dr. Vaughan's patient for years but my recent experience was exemplary. His new nurse is caring, knowledgeable and very friendly. She puts patients at ease and has a wonderful personality. Dr. Vaughan gave an excellent check-up and always is interested in his patients. He checked heart, BP, etc and I felt like he spent a lot of time with me. He does not hesitate to check every possible aspect of tests, procedures, and follow up. What a great experience that I wasn't looking forward to !
Dr. Vaughan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Winchester Medical Center Inc
Morgan Cty War Memorial
Valley Health Care Center
Winchester Med Ctr, Winchester, Va
Winchester Obstetrics and Gynecology, PLC
39 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Dr. Ward Vaughan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1330 Amherst St, Winchester, VA
Dr. Ward Vaughan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winchester, VA.