Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Warner Meadows III
Dr. Warner Meadows III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Meadows is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division, Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division and Montefiore Medical Center. Dr. Meadows has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Warner Meadows III has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Warner Meadows III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Meadows is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Montefiore Medical Center
Beth Israel Medical Center
Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Warner Meadows III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.