Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Warren R Bourgeois III
Dr. Warren R Bourgeois III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Metairie, LA, with another office in New Orleans, LA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Bourgeois is affiliated with Ochsner Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Warren R Bourgeois III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Warren R Bourgeois III has the following 18 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Warren R Bourgeois III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Bourgeios is a doctor that I would not recommend to anyone in my family or any friends. He does not have good bedside manner and I heard him with his staff and he is very mean. He only likes his own opinion and does not listen to what the patient has to say. I will not be going back to see him. His staff is very rude and his assistant is rude and has a bad attitude which rubs off on him. They do not call you back until days later and leave you on hold for a long time. Do not recommend him to anyone.
Waited more than one hour in lounge, then was shown to another room where I sat an additional 20 minutes. Dr. Bourgeois came in, saw me for about 5 minutes and sent me for xrays. I came back from xray and sat another 10 minutes. Dr.Bourgeois came in, gave his diagnosis and recommended surgery. His emphasis was on the amount the surgery would cost, and he spent about 5 minutes explaining the medical issues.
Dr. Bourgeois is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Warren R Bourgeois III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS LA BlueConnect HMO POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Warren R Bourgeois III in this video.
Dr. Warren R Bourgeois III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.