Dr. Warren L Brandes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren L Brandes?

Awful, horrible Doctor and practice.

Waited an entire month for my appointment date. Once the day of my appointment finally came, I drove over an hour to get to his office. Upon arriving, the place was jammed packed (overbook appointments much?) and I was treated rudely by the woman at the front desk - like I "bothering her". To make matters even worse, I waited FOREVER for my name to be called. I was at Dr. Brandes office for almost 2 hours and literally spent 5 minutes with the guy. This doctor is rude, uncaring, overbooked, and clearly needs to retire. His bedside manner is one of the worst I have ever seen in my life! To top it all off, I left not only with a bad taste in my mouth, but also with absolutely NO diagnosis whatsoever. I will NEVER go back to this quack again. Ridiculous!

butchered my face. would strongly recommend dr. Samer Bahu if you're looking to have a septal rhinoplasty. If you have been unfortunate enough to have this man work on your face and need a revision I would also suggest Dr Samer Bahu. He fixed what Dr brandes butchered on me and it took 8 hours. Run away

I went to dr. brandes for a rhino and septoplasty at age 18. I was very unsatisfied with the results to be completely honest he butchered my face. 5 years or so later I went and had a complete nasal reconstruction that took 8 hours my wonderful Dr Samer Bahu. I would not recommend dr. Bahu / brandes any day and suggest that if you have any services done by dr. brandes that you consider it before it's too late

Very Good Experience

I was able to get an appointment same day as called, was very dizzy. Waited about 15 minutes, that is how long it took me to fill out all necessary forms. All staff could not have been more efficient and sensitive to my situation. After tests were run, I was escorted to Dr.'s office for consultation of my tests, and diagnosis It was a very positive and good experience.

So I'm not the only one!

I was relieved to find out I'm not the only one Dr. Brandes is rude to. After every doctor visit with him I leave his office feeling like I'm wasting his time. He's actually said that, (your wasting my time.) I sat there over an hour to hear that. Yet he was the one who told me to make the appointment for my on going sinus infection. He did not treat my infection. I had to call back in to get a prescription . I'm to have nasal surgery, but gee I wonder how that will work out???? I certainly do not want to waste his time.. He is rude. So far the few visits I've had, I have left his office feeling like something was really wrong with me, or maybe he just doesn't like old people.

Hour wait

Had a appointment at 10:00 today. After sitting g there a hour I asked the man sitting next to me how long has he been waiting.......2 hours he said. I walked out. Will NOT go back. It doesn't even deserve ANY star rating.

Don't waste your time

I went straight home after my appointment today to write this review. I have never been taken in at the time I was supposed to for ANY of my appointments. Today I waited over an hour and a half and I have waited over an hour for all of my previous appointments. Once I even waited TWO HOURS. They need to figure out their scheduling there because everyone in the waiting room was annoyed. Every time I'm there the staff try's to make excuses to why it's so busy and assures me that this never happens but it's never not happened to me the five times I've been here. Not to mention Dr Brandes is so rude. He made several rude comments on my appearance and acts irritated when I would ask him questions. Do not go to this place.

Staff & physician are very rude. Mis-diagnosed patients status. Can't do procedure unless another Dr and or physicians are there. He rely on the patient to make contact with other physicians he refers you to in order to finalize patients procedure.

I scheduled an appointment but couldn't get in for 2 1/2 weeks. When I finally showed up for my appointment the waiting room was jammed with people going in and out constantly. It was patient churning mill. I waited for an hour and finally went up to the receptionist and asked how long. She checked and there were two patients ahead of me, which at this stage would have been almost two hours from my appointment time before I would eventually be seen. The receptionist wasn't apologetic or offered an explanation but only asked if I wanted to reschedule. I left the office without seeing the Dr. I have already scheduled an appointment with another Dr.

thought drs were supposed to be kind

too old school not a nice guy! too full of himself!!

The best!

So I ve been visiting dr warren brandes for about two month. I ve had a rhinoplasty done before but I ended up with lots of scar tissue and a deviated septum. Dr warren tried using steroids first so that we won t go through surgery but it didn t help as much so we had to do a septoplasty and a rhinoplasty. He s an amazing doctor! He s not talkative but he s experienced and he knows what he s doing ! Some people have issues talking #$%$ about him! I had a surgery with him he s very calm and he knows what he s doing he s such a sweet guy!! When I read some of the negative reviews I was so scared but now that I ve done the surgery my rhinoplasty is successful! I had a closed nostril opening now they are equally opened ! He made me breath better and I ve got the nose I ve been waiting to get for a while. I cried when my cast was off and have him a hug! People need to calm down and stop talking bad about him! I will take everyone I know and all of my family to see him.

HORRIBLE - NOSE JOB!

I should of left the office when I witnessed a girl storm out crying while I was waiting for my first consultation. He made me feel stupid for asking questions, doesn't listen, and rushed me to get to the next client. Wasn't interested in what I wanted or was saying - He only heard me when I said "My insurance covers it". Besides him being rude, he did a horrible nose job. Why? 1) Doesn't listen 2) Probably rushed the surgery just as he rushed the consultation. Result: One side is bigger than the other, the tip goes to the right, I have craters on my nose and a big scar near the tip that wasn't there before.