Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Warren Brauer
Dr. Warren Brauer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sheboygan, WI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Brauer is affiliated with St Nicholas Hospital, St Nicholas Hospital, Sheboygan, Wi and St Vincent Hospital. Dr. Brauer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Warren Brauer has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Dr. Warren Brauer has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Warren Brauer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Warren Brauer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Brauer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Nicholas Hospital, Sheboygan, Wi
St Vincent Hospital
Waukesha Memorial Hospital
St Marys Hospital Medical Center
St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Columbia St Marys Hospital Ozaukee
Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Columbia St Marys Hospital Milwaukee
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Sheboygan Mem Med Ctr, Sheboygan, Wi
St Nicholas Hospital
Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Aurora Health Care Metro
42 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Warren Brauer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsMarsho Family Medical Group Urgent Care, 1703 N Taylor Dr, Sheboygan, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Warren Brauer in this video.
Dr. Warren Brauer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheboygan, WI.