Dr. Warren G Buck Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Warren G Buck?

Dr that listens

He listens to what you are saying and then asks questions. Tells it like it is, never over prescribes and has been keeping my family well for years.

Never met the guy, though I did arrive on time for my appointment. I was greeted by a receptionist who was missing most of her teeth, then I waited an hour in the waiting room, while other patients who arrived after me were taken care of, so I left.

The staff is not helpful at all, they are rude. my wife had a problem with a prescription, it took five hours for the staff to ask the doctor to revise the prescription, the doctor was at the office the whole time. Staff does not care for patients. Doctor Buck is very good shame on front desk staff

Dr. Buck

Dr. Buck is an excellent doctor, he knows his stuff and gives you all the time you need to discuss your ailment and solutions. The major problem with this office is the wait time. I have never waited less than an hour to see him, and I've been his patient for over 10 years. I used to live 5 minutes away so I always dealt with the wait, but now that I'm 30 minutes away, I cant do it anymore. visiting Dr. Buck becomes an all day ordeal. The best case scenario is they bump you to another doctor in the group.